Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Three... or four other websites you should check out today

1. I'm sure by now you've all heard of the missing Montana teacher, and SUAR's cousin, who went out for a run Saturday morning and disappeared. Link HERE to the story. Local police and the FBI have been investigating, but there are still no leads on Sherry Arnold. From the story...

The couple have five children between them from previous marriages. Gary Arnold has three and she has two. Sherry Arnold, who grew up in Sydney, is a cancer survivor.
You guys, be safe out there. I live in a super safe, very populated community, and I have always been leery of running early mornings by myself. BE CAREFUL.

Photobucket

And always wear your Road ID. Yes, that's mine. It's awesome.

2. Margot is running an Olympic Trials Giveaway! Guess which three crazy-fast women will make it to London, and win some cool stuff.

My money is 100% on Desi. I'm a little in love.

3. I am seriously stalking Team Sparkle after their announcement on Facebook this week...

Rainbow Race legs AND all skirts colors & sizes are back in stock! But check back daily... because we will be slowly adding new skirt fabrics & new race leg options!
GAH! Can't wait! There's still plenty of time to buy yours for Tinker Bell Half!

4. My friend Leigh is not a running blogger, but she is a runner, and a blogger. Confused? She's a funny lady, and a member of Team Gab, and she blogs about whether or not she should have kids, and is running her first half marathon this weekend. Go visit her and tell her good luck! To Kid or Not to Kid link HERE.


9 comments:

  1. Desi will probably take the cake, but I'm pulling for Kara. Love her! I so love TS race legs... hoping for some cool new patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking some of your favorites. I hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore my Road ID for the first time today, before that I was a total slacker! I can't get Sherry out of my mind, it's just so awful and I feel terrible for Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Desi will win - she is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Desi!!

    Yes, please be careful out there!!! :)

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Desi too. Maybe you and I can be Sister Wives?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower to your blog - I love it! Your family sounds totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and make $$$$$ for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails