Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Things I Love.

1. Bollywood.

2. Okapi's. Zebra? Giraffe? DON'T KNOW!

3. Evan Dando covering Whitney Houston.

4. Poppies.
null

5. Pineapple.

6. Once Upon a Time.

7. Blackjack.

8. Alias.

9. Mountains, streams, waterfalls, and meadows.
Photobucket

10. Cooking delicious things.
Photobucket

11. That things like this can come from running, and writing about running.
Photobucket

12. Friends - internet and IRL - that truly *get* me.
Photobucket

13. These fools.


14. And this one, too.

6 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I LOVE Pineapple! I love it so much I capitalized it!

Bollywood reminds me of working in Asia at Animal Kingdom, so I like that, too. And Okapis? Also remind me of DAK.

Evan Dando - what can I say about Evan Dando that hasn't been said before?!? ;)

Nicole @ Haute Running Mama said...

Yes! Once Upon A Time is so good! Love it. Glad we can geek out together because I don't know anyone else who watches it!

Deirdre said...

Congrats on the fundraising, that is great! It's not an easy thing to do.

Losing Lindy said...

great list!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Seriously, just sign up. I'm sick of having to pressure you. ;)

We always say that Okapi's are horses who like to wear zebra print tall socks.

flutietootie said...

I also love poppies. The colors are so vibrant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails