Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Friday....

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Lumbar puncture? What lumbar puncture?

Click HERE to donate to Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation.

Hey, so, a few of my PCRF teammates also have blogs!

Jordan hates running, so obviously, he's broken. How do you hate running?

And Will is training to run his, like, millionth half marathon, AND preparing for a new baby. If he thought running was exhausting.....

********************************************************

I've got 12 miles on tap for tomorrow, followed by some extensive and exhausting shopping after that. And Sunday brunch with Team So Much Cooler Online.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. 1 - I'd like to steal #3. Now that I know #2 is shifty and #1 is going to be old to let me boss her around, I'm going to opt to adopt the adorable child in the tiara!

    2 - I want to go shopping with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check their blogs...
    I love this picture
    look at this fantastic HAIR!
    she is an inspiration for real.
    She looks like she is doing well. I hope she is.
    Team Gab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable and amazing. What a kid you have!

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails